Thursday, May 5, 2011
gutfeld: white house declining to release photos demonstrates islamophobia
H/T Daily Caller
Five Mistakes the Obama Administration Has Made in the Aftermath of Bin Laden Killing
Aftermath can be heck.
The White House's brilliant conceptualization and execution of the plan to bring Osama bin Laden to justice has, in the last 48 hours, been complicated by mistakes.
No one can question the heroism of the US military, the doggedness of the intelligence community, or the cajones of the President in making the call. But the administration has since made real errors, some with political costs, some with substantive costs, and some with both.
The major errors so far:
1. Not getting its story straight
2. Not giving George W. Bush enough credit for helping bring bin Laden to justice
3. Letting the photo debate get out of control
4. Letting the debate about the war in Afghanistan get out of control
5. Letting the debate about Pakistan get out of control
Click here for the rest of the article.